May 28-29, 2022
Parc Gautier Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
The first edition was a great success thanks to the many festival-goers who came to share and discover Scotland this weekend through sport, art, culture, gastronomy, history, fashion and leisure.
2022, an important anniversary date that concerns the liberation and restoration of Scottish culture 240 years after the end of the "Act of Proscription".
- Demonstration and initiation Highland games
- Demonstration and initiation Highland dance
- Pipe band and pipes parades
- Scottish celebration and wedding to discover the tradition of "handfasting"
- Axe throwing
- Eilean Donan Haunted Castle
- Nessie the Lochness monster
- Historical re-enactment, encampment, battle
- Harp and Scottish singing
- Craft market with creations specially designed for the festival
- Elegance contest "Men in kilt"
- Highland pony, discovery and ballad
- Tavern pub, Scottish beers Belhaven
- whisky tasting
- Food truck, gastronomy and traditional Scottish pastries
- giant wooden games
- Saturday evening at 9 pm concert of pop/rock band Gaelic Spirit
- Francesco Brescia looks like Sean Connery
- Brotherhood of the order of the Scottish Taste Whisky, stand discovery history of Scottish whisky and quizz
BELHAVEN la plus ancienne brasserie d'écosse
Poneys Highland en partenariat avec l'association française du poney Highland